Monday, December 27, 2010

Nuevo trabajo, nuevo pelo

Hola amigos,

It's official: I have an online editing job! I had been on trial hire for a day. My supervisor said he was impressed with the thorough job I did! 

The website I work for is www.emergingcast.com. (They pay through PayPal and it definitely isn't a scam.) If you like writing or editing, I recommend it!

In the spirit of new things, I got a drastic haircut today, too. I had been wanting shorter hair for quite a while. ¡Aquí está!



Other than that, I went grocery shopping and did some cleaning today. Fruit is amazingly cheap here. I eat plums, oranges, and strawberries all the time! I was also excited to find real juice at the store. Before I had only seen nectar, Crystal Light (Clight), and carbonated, concentrated juice. Tropicana for the win!

Here is some more graffiti I like: 


 Hasta luego!
Kaeli

No comments:

Post a Comment